Well-designed laundry cabinetry looks great but more importantly is incredibly practical, offering you clever storage areas, keeping your space tidy and organised and creating a work space that looks part of the home.
At Kitchen Focus, along with our focus on kitchens, we know that creating cabinetry for your laundry that is equally functional and looks great is important. Our kitchen customers choose us for their laundry fit-out to keep that consistency throughout the home and because they know we can deliver the end-to-end design, manufacture and installation process.
Why get laundry cabinetry through Kitchen Focus?
The design, manufacture and install process for a laundry is the same as for a kitchen. We focus on what you need in the space, and how you will use the area and what design aspects can be added to make it look great. Our team are experienced in delivering exceptional laundry spaces and we can efficiently deliver your laundry needs combined with the rest of the cabinetry needs in the home when managed as one process.
What to consider in your laundry storage:
- Keeping cleaning items stored and out of sight such as mops, brooms and vacuum cleaners
- Benchtops, cupboards, and shelving
- Storage solutions such as pull-out laundry bin
- An ironing board cupboard
- Open shelving for decorative display
- Hanging rails to allow drying in the laundry
- Storage of cleaning products, especially with small children
- The volume of washing needing to be stored or worked with each week
Our advice is to get the plan for your laundry joinery started early on in the design and build process for your home. Contact us today for a consultation by filling in the form below.