Create your dream kitchen with Kitchen Focus. Our reliable and approachable team work with you from the initial consultation to the complete installation. We work with you and guide you to create your dream kitchen. Contact us to book a free consultation.
Build that Dream Kitchen
Create the perfect impression on any occasion with our custom kitchen design. Your kitchen can be the hub of your household and should reflect your personal style and how you like to live. We’ve helped many customers create their dream kitchen.
Some ideas or things to consider for your kitchen:
- Kitchen floor plans – one wall, galley, L shaped, U-shaped, Island or Peninsula style kitchens
- Kitchen storage and cabinetry – there is a wide range of modern storage solutions
- Appliances - Ovens, fridges, dishwashers, wine fridges, extractor fans, and must-have kitchen whiteware and machines
- Materials - The type of door materials, handles, and colours
- Benchtops – Engineered stone such as Caesarstone, Acrylic such as Kymira or Laminate
- Walk-in pantry options
- Indoor-outdoor flow for alfresco dining or small bars when entertaining
- Kitchen sink designs and practicalities – double sinks, single sinks, InSinkErators, etc)
- Small details like handles, self-closing cabinetry, push open cabinetry, pull-out bins, Le Mans pull out systems, inner drawers, LED lighting, etc
- Your overall kitchen style and design – modern, traditional, shaker style, lacquered, minimalist, etc
Renovating your kitchen is one of the most effective ways to raise the value of a home and a wonderful way to improve the home for you and your family. Every kitchen renovation is different, and we have the expertise to create a great looking functional space in your home.
Your new kitchen will be completely functional and visually inviting with the right design and innovative forward-thinking. Replacing your kitchen should be something you enjoy, not a complicated process and our team is experienced in taking the existing space and creating the kitchen you’ve been dreaming of
Book a free consultation by filling in the form below or contact us for more information.